Benefits of “fabric softener” about housework. We usually use ” fabric softener ” to soften the fabric. and fragrance when worn But did you know that fabric softener has more benefits? Especially with household chores , let’s take a closer look at what fabric softener can do.
1. Eliminate static electricity The method is to mix 2-3 teaspoons of fabric softener with plain water. and put it in a spray bottle. Then spray a small amount in the area that needs to eliminate static electricity.
2. Clean the paint brush. Mix about 1/2 cup of fabric softener, then mix it with 1 gallon of water. Soak the paint brush in.
3. Reduce dust on the surface. Use 1/4 cup fabric softener to 1 cup water and use it to clean tables, floors, doors, or other surfaces. This will help reduce dust from sticking.
4. Eliminate burn marks on the pan. If the pan that is used every birthday burns The pan can be immersed in warm water. Then add about 1 tablespoon of fabric softener before soaking overnight. Then in the morning took the pan from which the burnt stain had already been removed. to wash with clean water can be used normally
5. Anti-mosquito spray How to use it is to mix fabric softener with baking soda and water before putting it in a spray bottle. use mosquito repellent spray.
6. Clean the glass. Usually housewives would use glass cleaner to wipe the glass. But did you know that fabric softener? You can use it to wipe glass as well. The method is to mix fabric softener with plain water. Then use a damp cloth to wipe the glass all over the area. This will help the glass return to its original clarity.
7. Make the carpet softer. Hard carpets cause more discomfort to the skin to the touch. But fabric softener can help. The method is to wash the carpet with fabric softener. The properties of the fabric softener will make the carpet soft and pleasant to use.